Hospital Visit to Children with Cancer Patient and Chronic Illness (You must undergo Kythe Orientation to join this event)
- Kythe Foundation
- July 13, 2018 9:00 AM - 11:30 AM
- Philippine Children's Medical Center
- 3 volunteers needed
*THIS VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITY IS STRICTLY FOR THOSE WHO HAVE UNDERGONE KYTHE VOLUNTEER ORIENTATION
To sign-up for volunteer orientation you must:
1. Visit http://kythe.org/get-involved/
2. Click Be a Volunteer
3. Register for the Volunteer Orientation
Preparation for Volunteering:
1. Wear Kythe Shirt
2. Bring water for hydration
3. Wear toe-covered shoe
4. Prepare an activity with the patients
5. Come on time
What Will You Get from Volunteering:
1. A meaningful time with the patients.
2. Learn from these kids. You'll never know the wisdom they posess.
3. Inspire hope to this children with cancer and chronic illness
We are excited and looking forward to your hospital visit!
THIS VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITY IS SUBJECT TO CANCELLATION ESPECIALLY WHEN THERE IS AN OUTBREAK OF DISEASE IN THE HOSPITAL. PLEASE CONTACT US BEFORE YOUR VISIT.